Onsite training and consultancy
Many of our activities take place in classes in Denmark, but we also do tailor-made educations and courses at your place according to how you and your company want them. For inspiration, below we have listed some examples of recent customized training courses at brewery premises:
• Executive in Beverage Industry Supply Chains (two times five days)
• First Line Leader course in brewing and processing (five days)
• First Line Leader course in packaging (five days)
• Shift Leader Management Course (four days)
• Packaging Operator course (five days)
• Packaging for packaging managers (nine days)
• Diploma Craft Brewer education in Norway (two times one week)
• Certified Brewmaster in Asia (two times five weeks)
• Brewing Training Course (five days)
• Lectures in capacity calculations at external Brewing Science Course (two days)
• Cider and soft drinks course for product development (three days)
• Troubleshooting (two days)
• Pasteurisation course (one day)
• Beer Flavour Evaluation course (one day)
• Describe Your Beer (two days)
• Energy calculation in beer using Beer Calculator (one day)
• Introductory day for new employees (one day)
• Seminars on many different subjects (half day)
SSB offers consultancy regarding all kind of issues connected to the brewing process and production. Some examples from recent consultancy visits:
• Evaluation of capacity and value of brewing equipment
• Microbiological troubleshooting
• Evaluation of beer flavours
• Evaluation of Best Available Technologies in the brewing industry
Contact us: Onsite training
Terms & Conditions
Invoice will be sent to you in due time due for payment 14 days before course start.
Please include VAT number.
Payment via money transfer or Paypal.
For cancellation later than 14 days before course start, we charge full course fee.